Clinic Appointments now in Belleville AND Kingston
By Appointment only. 48 HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE REQUIRED
When to book your appointment
The earlier you prepare for your trip abroad, the better.
- Most travellers should schedule their appointment at least six weeks before their trip.
- If you are planning a lengthy or multiple destination trip or are relocating, please schedule your appointment 8 – 12 weeks in advance.
- If you have a chronic health condition, it may be advisable for you to book your appointment well in advance of your trip.
Booking on short notice
We try to fit last-minute travellers in where possible, as it is never too late to get pre-travel advice, and some immunizations provide rapid protection. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE.
Preparing for your appointment
Please bring the following to your pre-travel consultation appointment:
- Any immunization records that you have.
- A list of any medications you are taking or have taken in the past three months.