Travel Clinic Appointments now in Belleville AND Kingston
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL TRAVEL CLINIC APPOINTMENT
ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONE FORM FOR EACH TRAVELLER, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
By Appointment Only. 48 HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE REQUIRED
When to book your appointment
The earlier you prepare for your trip abroad, the better.
- Most travellers should schedule their appointment at least six weeks before their trip.
- If you are planning a lengthy or multiple destination trip or are relocating, please schedule your appointment 8 – 12 weeks in advance.
- If you have a chronic health condition, it may be advisable for you to book your appointment well in advance of your trip.
Booking on short notice
We try to fit last-minute travellers in where possible, as it is never too late to get pre-travel advice, and some immunizations provide rapid protection. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE.
Preparing for your appointment
Please bring the following to your pre-travel consultation appointment:
- Any immunization records that you have.
- A list of any medications you are taking or have taken in the past three months.